Aleka Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aleka? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aleka
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aleka
- Comments and insights on the name Aleka
- Personal experiences with the name Aleka
- Nicknames for Aleka
Ally, Ali, Al, Leka,
- Meanings and history of the name Aleka
Derived from Alexandra, meaning 'defender of mankind'
- Famous real-life people named Aleka
Several famous Greek figures, such as politician Aleka Papariga, and various models.
- Aleka in song, story & screen