Akayla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kayla:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Akayla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Akayla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Akayla
- Comments and insights on the name Akayla
- Personal experiences with the name Akayla
- Nicknames for Akayla
- Meanings and history of the name Akayla
- Famous real-life people named Akayla
My little sister is all that I know of.
- Akayla in song, story & screen