Aislin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aisling:
Derived from the Irish aisling (dream, vision, day-dream). The name has been Anglicized as Esther.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aislin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aislin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aislin
- Comments and insights on the name Aislin
- Personal experiences with the name Aislin
- Nicknames for Aislin
Nilsia ( Nel- Sha)
- Meanings and history of the name Aislin
Irish origin means Vision or Dream
Variant of AISLING
- Famous real-life people named Aislin
- Aislin in song, story & screen