Ailith Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ailith? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ailith
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ailith
- Comments and insights on the name Ailith
- Personal experiences with the name Ailith
- Nicknames for Ailith
- Meanings and history of the name Ailith
Ailith is of Old English origin, and its meaning is "seasoned warrior".
Medieval form of Æðelgyð, or a variant spelling of Scottish Gaelic Alyth, meaning "ascending, rising."
- Famous real-life people named Ailith
- Ailith in song, story & screen