Tylor Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tyler:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old French tieuleor, tieulier (tiler, tile maker) and the Middle English tyler, tylere (a brick, a tile). The name originated as an occupational name for a tile or brick maker or layer.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tylor? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tylor
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tylor
- Comments and insights on the name Tylor
- Personal experiences with the name Tylor
- Nicknames for Tylor
- Meanings and history of the name Tylor
- Famous real-life people named Tylor
- Tylor in song, story & screen