Taniel Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Taniel? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Taniel
Contribute your knowledge to the name Taniel
- Comments and insights on the name Taniel
- Personal experiences with the name Taniel
- Nicknames for Taniel
- Meanings and history of the name Taniel
Armenian form of Daniel
- Famous real-life people named Taniel
- Taniel in song, story & screen