Ryden Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ryder:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old English rīdere (rider, knight, mounted warrior). Var: Rider.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ryden? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ryden
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryden
- Comments and insights on the name Ryden
- Personal experiences with the name Ryden
- Nicknames for Ryden
- Meanings and history of the name Ryden
- Famous real-life people named Ryden
Mark Ryden, American painter
- Ryden in song, story & screen