Reko Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Gregory:
From the Late Latin Gregorius, a cognate of the Greek Grēgorios (vigilant, a watchman), which is derived from the verb egeirein (to awaken).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Reko
Contribute your knowledge to the name Reko
- Comments and insights on the name Reko
- Personal experiences with the name Reko
- Nicknames for Reko
- Meanings and history of the name Reko
Finnish form of "Gregory", meaning "watchful, alert".
- Famous real-life people named Reko
- Reko in song, story & screen