Noe Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Noe:
Derived from the Hebrew nōach (rest, comfort). The name is borne in the Bible by the patriarch commanded by God to build the ark, upon which he saved his family and two of each creature from the Great Flood.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Noe? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Noe
Contribute your knowledge to the name Noe
- Comments and insights on the name Noe
- Personal experiences with the name Noe
- Nicknames for Noe
- Meanings and history of the name Noe
- Famous real-life people named Noe
- Noe in song, story & screen