Nacho Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ignacio:
From the Latin Ignatius, a derivative of Egnatius, an old Roman family name of uncertain etymology. Some believe it to be of Etruscan origin. Others derive it from the Latin ignis (fire).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Nacho? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Nacho
Contribute your knowledge to the name Nacho
- Comments and insights on the name Nacho
- Personal experiences with the name Nacho
- Nicknames for Nacho
- Meanings and history of the name Nacho
- Famous real-life people named Nacho
Nacho Novo (b. 1979), Spanish soccer player
- Nacho in song, story & screen
Nacho Libre, 2006 American movie