Mikyle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Michael:
Derived from the Hebrew mīkhā’ē‘l (Who is like God?). The name is borne in the Bible by one of the seven archangels. He is the one closest to God and is responsible for carrying out God's judgments. Var: Michaell, Michail.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Mikyle? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Mikyle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Mikyle
- Comments and insights on the name Mikyle
- Personal experiences with the name Mikyle
- Nicknames for Mikyle
- Meanings and history of the name Mikyle
Same as for Michael. I have prayed about it and believe that God has
given it to me.
- Famous real-life people named Mikyle
Mikyle is not popular and I have not come across it before. I believe my son will be make this name popular. He is smart and a real leader.
- Mikyle in song, story & screen
Not aware of it.