Kruz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cruz:
Derived from the Spanish cruz (cross, crucifix), which is from the Latin crux. The cross, a Roman instrument of torture, is symbolic of Christ, who was nailed to a cross and left to die.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kruz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kruz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kruz
- Comments and insights on the name Kruz
- Personal experiences with the name Kruz
- Nicknames for Kruz
- Meanings and history of the name Kruz
- Famous real-life people named Kruz
- Kruz in song, story & screen