Keilyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keith:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname originating from several place-names which are of uncertain derivation. Keith might be formed from a Gaelic root meaning "the wind" or "wood." The use of Keith as a given name dates to the 19th century.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Keilyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keilyn
- Comments and insights on the name Keilyn
- Personal experiences with the name Keilyn
- Nicknames for Keilyn
- Meanings and history of the name Keilyn
It means fortune, health and spirituality.
- Famous real-life people named Keilyn
- Keilyn in song, story & screen