Kase Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Case:
Transferred use of the English surname of French origin, which has the definition, "from Case, belonging to Case." It is derived from the Latin casa (a dwelling place, a dwelling).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kase? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kase
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kase
- Comments and insights on the name Kase
- Personal experiences with the name Kase
- Nicknames for Kase
- Meanings and history of the name Kase
- Famous real-life people named Kase
Kase Townes Murray (b. 2011), son of American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, actress, author, and poet Jewel and American nine-time World Champion rodeo cowboy Ty Murray
- Kase in song, story & screen