Iven Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ivan:
A Russian name, Ivan is a cognate of John (God is gracious), which is from the Ecclesiastic Late Latin Joannes and the Ecclesiastic Greek Iōannes, derivatives of the Hebrew yōhānān, a contraction of yehōhānān, (Yahweh is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Iven? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Iven
Contribute your knowledge to the name Iven
- Comments and insights on the name Iven
- Personal experiences with the name Iven
- Nicknames for Iven
- Meanings and history of the name Iven
- Famous real-life people named Iven
- Iven in song, story & screen