Everitt Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Everett:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "Everett's son." Everett is an old variant of Evered, a name derived from the Old English Eoforheard (brave as a wild boar), which is a com-pounding of the elements eofor (a wild boar) and heard (strong, brave, hearty). Var: Everett, Everist, Everitt, Everritt.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Everitt? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Everitt
Contribute your knowledge to the name Everitt
- Comments and insights on the name Everitt
- Personal experiences with the name Everitt
- Nicknames for Everitt
- Meanings and history of the name Everitt
- Famous real-life people named Everitt
- Everitt in song, story & screen