Ethen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ethan:
An Ecclesiastic Late Latin name derived from the Hebrew ēthān (strength, firmness, long-lived). The name is borne in the Bible by a very wise man whom Solomon surpassed in wisdom. Var: Ethen.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ethen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ethen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ethen
- Comments and insights on the name Ethen
- Personal experiences with the name Ethen
- Nicknames for Ethen
E., Ethe, E.T., E-man, Eth, Ethie
- Meanings and history of the name Ethen
- Famous real-life people named Ethen
- Ethen in song, story & screen