Eero Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eric:
Derived from the Old Norse Eirìkr, a compounding of the elements ei (ever, always) and ríkr (ruler): hence, “eternal ruler.” Var: Aric, Erick, Erik, Irricc.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eero? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eero
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eero
- Comments and insights on the name Eero
- Personal experiences with the name Eero
- Nicknames for Eero
- Meanings and history of the name Eero
Finnish version of Eric
- Famous real-life people named Eero
Eero Saarinen, Finnish-American architect/designer.
- Eero in song, story & screen