Dillan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dillon:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.” Var: Dillan, Dillyn, Dyllan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dillan? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dillan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dillan
- Comments and insights on the name Dillan
- Personal experiences with the name Dillan
- Nicknames for Dillan
- Meanings and history of the name Dillan
- Famous real-life people named Dillan
- Dillan in song, story & screen