Cruiz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cruz:
Derived from the Spanish cruz (cross, crucifix), which is from the Latin crux. The cross, a Roman instrument of torture, is symbolic of Christ, who was nailed to a cross and left to die.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Cruiz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Cruiz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Cruiz
- Comments and insights on the name Cruiz
- Personal experiences with the name Cruiz
- Nicknames for Cruiz
- Meanings and history of the name Cruiz
- Famous real-life people named Cruiz
- Cruiz in song, story & screen