Case Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Case:
Transferred use of the English surname of French origin, which has the definition, "from Case, belonging to Case." It is derived from the Latin casa (a dwelling place, a dwelling).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Case? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Case
Contribute your knowledge to the name Case
- Comments and insights on the name Case
- Personal experiences with the name Case
- Nicknames for Case
- Meanings and history of the name Case
- Famous real-life people named Case
Case Keenum, professional quarterback of the Minnesota Vikings
- Case in song, story & screen