Blayne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blaine:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname meaning “the son of the disciple of Blaan (yellow) or Blane (the lean).” Var: Blayne.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Blayne? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Blayne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Blayne
- Comments and insights on the name Blayne
- Personal experiences with the name Blayne
- Nicknames for Blayne
- Meanings and history of the name Blayne
- Famous real-life people named Blayne
Blayne Weaver, actor
- Blayne in song, story & screen