Anirudh Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Anirudh? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Anirudh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Anirudh
- Comments and insights on the name Anirudh
- Personal experiences with the name Anirudh
- Nicknames for Anirudh
- Meanings and history of the name Anirudh
Aniruddha or Anirudh (Sanskrit: अनिरुद्ध aniruddha), meaning "unrestrained", "without obstacles" or "unstoppable" was the son of Pradyumna and Rukmavati and the grandson of Krishna. He is said to have been very much like his grandfather, to the extent that he may be a jana avatar, avatar of Vishnu.
- Famous real-life people named Anirudh
- Anirudh in song, story & screen