Aenon Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Aenon
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aenon
- Comments and insights on the name Aenon
- Personal experiences with the name Aenon
- Nicknames for Aenon
- Meanings and history of the name Aenon
Means "A Cloud; Fountain; His Eye"
Ænon is a Greek word coming from a Hebrew term "ay-yin". It means "spring" or "natural fountain", and was a place near Salem where John the Baptist baptized (John 3:23). It is found only once in the Bible, and in reference to baptism.
- Famous real-life people named Aenon
- Aenon in song, story & screen